Pressed from the fresh rinds of the fruit, Lemon Vitality™ is a delicious essential oil that has that wonderfully nostalgic taste and smell of lemon drop candy. It’s a great substitute in any recipe calling for fresh lemon juice, rind, or flavoring—without all the hassle of zesting, grating, or juicing. It’s especially good in shortbread cookies, jams, or even a glass of ice-cold water.
Lemon (citrus limon) Vitality can add a bright, dynamic flavor to many dishes. Its versatility in sweet and savory recipes is what makes this fruit a popular item in kitchens around the world. Use Young Living’s Lemon Vitality™ essential oil to add flavor to savory foods like fish and chicken or sweet foods like pastries and cakes. Lemon Vitality oil has a bright taste you’ll want to keep on hand for almost anything you whip up. Instead of zesting or juicing, use Lemon Vitality for a convenient way to use this great flavor. Start small with a single drop of oil.
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene
- Enhances the flavor of foods and water
- A key ingredient in Thieves®, NingXia Red®, and Inner Defense®
- Add to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh drink to start your day.
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed.
- Blend a drop of Lemon Vitality in pancake or waffle batter and top your waffles or pancakes with fresh fruit for a healthy, tasty breakfast.
- Create custom vinaigrettes or marinades to add a bright taste to summer salads and grilling.
- Add it to tea, baked goods, homemade preserves, and other treats.
- Add 1 drop in plain or vanilla yogurt. Top with fresh berries.
- Combine with savory foods such as chicken, fish, shrimp, and vegetables and with sides such as noodles, rice, or pasta salad.
How do you use Lemon Vitality?
Please share your favorite way to use Lemon Vitality in the comment section below.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.