Essential oils have become quite the buzz lately. People are becoming more aware of needing to take of themselves and finding more natural solutions for their lives.
- What are essential oils
- How to use essential oils
- What oils can do for you
- Why purity matters
- Why Young Living
What are essential oils
Have you ever crushed a peppermint leaf between your fingers? Or maybe enjoyed the citrusy tang left on your hands after peeling an orange? Then you’ve already experienced essential oils.
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years for cosmetic purposes, as well as for their spiritually and emotionally uplifting properties. Young Living has always been at the forefront of bringing this ancient tradition to modern users, introducing millions to a total mind/body wellness they may never have dreamed possible. Primarily extracted through careful steam distillation, but also through cold pressing, the purest essential oils are far more powerful than the botanicals from which they were extracted. Any time you hold a bottle of Young Living’s powerful essential oils, you are holding nature’s pure essence.
How to use essential oils
The labels on Young Living essential oil bottles indicate how the various oils are to be used. There are three different ways: Aromatically, Topically, and Internally. It is important that you read the label before using and use ONLY as directed.
What oils can do for you
Why purity matters
Why Young Living
You have plenty of choices when it comes to buying essential oils. Many bargain-priced essential oils found in common stores and websites are laced with synthetic perfumes, artificial dyes, and additives that can be irritating and toxic. With 20+ years of experience as the world leader in essential oils, Young Living’s promise is to deliver only 100 percent pure, therapeutic-grade oils. This starts from the farms and seeds chosen to the final drop of oil produced.
- The Young Living Scientific Advisory Council provides valuable insight into the development of our pioneering essential oils and oil-infused products. Comprised of prominent scientific professionals from around the globe, the council provides years of experience in natural products.
- Each batch of essential oils is rigorously tested, in-house and through third party testing.
- All pest control at the farms is done with essential oils.
- All weed control is done by hand.
- Young Living is committed to giving back. The Young Living Foundation empowers individuals to achieve their potential and defy limitations by providing wellness and education opportunities to under-served communities.
- Young Living recognizes business builders with trips, rank advancements, awards, and more!
- Young Living provides members with support, education, and community, which makes joining Young Living an empowering experience!
- Young Living has the largest selection of singles and blends available.
- Young Living provides non-toxic products that allow people to get the toxic stuff out of their homes.
- Young Living not only offers essential oils, but they also offer oil-fused products such as beauty products and supplements.