About Copaiba and Copaiba Vitality
Known for its gentle, woodsy aroma, Copaiba essential oil is a product of steam distilling the gum resin tapped from the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata tree. With high levels of beta-caryophyllene and a uniquely sweet aromatic profile, Copaiba oil helps create a relaxing atmosphere when diffused or applied topically.
Copaiba Vitality has a pleasant, complex taste, and when taken internally, it can promote wellness.*
What’s the Difference?
Copaiba Vitality is labeled for dietary use, while Copaiba is labeled for topical/aromatic applications. Use both to enjoy the full scope of this oil’s versatility!
How to Use Copaiba
- Inhale directly or diffuse as desired to help create a positive, calm atmosphere.
- Apply after exercise, upon waking, or as desired. Dilution is not necessary, except for the most sensitive skin.
- Mix 2-4 drops into a moisturizer and apply to face, neck, hips, stomach, arms, and thighs to nourish the skin and promote a youthful appearance. Copaiba can also amplify the effects of other topical essential oils.
- For an all-natural hair masque that nourishes both hair and scalp, combine ½ avocado, 1 egg yolk, 2–4 drops of Copaiba essential oil, and 1–2 drops of Rosemary essential oil in a blender. Distribute through hair, massage into scalp, and wrap hair in a shower cap. Wait 5–10 minutes. Rinse out in the shower, and then shampoo and condition as normal.
How to Use Copaiba Vitality
- Add a drop to an herbal tea, such as chamomile or rooibos.
- Mix with warm water and honey to create a tea.
- Add Copaiba Vitality to a clear vegetable capsule and take daily as an important part of your health regimen.
How do you use Copaiba and Copaiba Vitality?
Please share your favorite way to use Copaiba and Copaiba Vitality in the comment section below.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.