About DiGize and DiGize Vitality
This essential oil blend comes in both DiGize™ (for topical/aromatic use) and DiGize™ Vitality™ (for internal use).
Use this essential oil blend to enjoy each and every meal. It is a great mealtime companion in addition to your wellness regimen.
DiGize and DiGize Vitality blends Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Fennel, Lemongrass, Anise, and Patchouli essential oils for a fresh-tasting blend—a perfect follow-up to any meal. Some cultures munch on fennel seeds after meals. The use of this potent plant even dates back to ancient Egypt.
This proprietary blend includes the naturally occurring constituents menthol, citrol, and zingiberene.
What’s the Difference?
DiGize Vitality essential oil blend is labeled for dietary use. DiGize essential oil blend is labeled for topical/aromatic applications. Use both to enjoy the full scope of this blend’s versatility!
How to Use DiGize
- To help you wind down for the evening following dinner, diffuse DiGize essential oil or apply to wrists or abdomen.
- Massage directly onto abdomen in a circular motion. Add a carrier oil if desired.
- Diffuse in your car to help kids feel calm and well during long rides.
How to Use DiGize Vitality
- Add 1–2 drops to a gel capsule and take it as a dietary supplement every day—or whenever you need it.
- Give your water a twist and add 2 drops of DiGize Vitality and 1 drop of Peppermint Vitality.
- Use with every meal along with Essentialzymes-4™ to support a wellness regimen.*
- Use as a dietary supplement in water when traveling abroad.
- Flavor honey with 2–3 drops of DiGize Vitality for a sweet, spicy treat without the refined sugar.
How do you use DiGize and DiGize Vitality?
Please share your favorite way to use DiGize Vitality in the comment section below.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.