First, a big welcome!
Welcome to the wonderful world of Young Living essential oils! I’m Kim Lashombe, a fellow Young Living team member and a part of your support team/upline. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your essential oils as much as I have and see the amazing impact they can have on your life and wellness.
You are about to embark on an amazing journey. I know firsthand how overwhelming it can be to get started. But rest assured, you are not alone. I want you to feel comfortable and have a good starting point. So I included a lot of information. Read it all and save this link for later to refer back to as needed.
- Getting to know your oils
- Getting to know your diffuser (how to use, clean, recipes, etc.)
- Navigating the Virtual Office
- Learning how you can earn FREE products each month with monthly promotions.
- Learning how you can save money with Essential Rewards.
- Beyond the kit??? Ningxia Red and Thieves
One of the best ways to learn about essential oils is to get connected with others. Your essential oils are
- Baby Steps to Wellness private Facebook group. Courtney Critz (one of our Crown Diamonds on our team) is the admin for this group. This group is focused on using Young Living oils and wellness products to support your health.
- Wisdom’s Way private Facebook group
- Lindsey Elmore
- Seed to Seal. Young Living sets the standard when it comes to essential oils. This website explains why this is true.
- Young Living Blog. This blog is full of the latest information, recipes, announcements, and more.
- The Farmacist. Lindsey Elmore is a Pharmacist and Director of Global Education and Health Sciences for Young Living Essential Oils.
- Young Living Testimonials. Oil Testimonials is a database with testimonies about a variety of ailments and Young Living products.
- YL Search. YL Search is a database that pulls up testimonies, research, and articles specific to Young Living products.
- Oily Recipes:
- Essential Oils Pocket Reference. This pocket-sized version of the Essential Oils Desk Reference includes the Personal Usage Guide. This pocket reference features information on the medical properties of each oil, safety data, application information, and recommended essential oils and products for over 300 different health topics.
- Essential Oils Desk Reference. The Essential Oil Desk Reference is a comprehensive book with hundreds of pages discussing essential oil safety, medical uses and properties of each oil, historical and Biblical uses of essential oils, as well as a section on personal usage.
- Gentle Babies: Essential Oils and Natural Remedies for Pregnancy, Childbirth and Infant Care by Debra Rayburn
- Animal Desk Reference by Melissa Shelton, DVM
- Healing Oils of the Bible by Dr. Stewart
- The Chemistry of Essential Oils by Dr. Stewart (if you want to dig deep)
Sharing with Friends and Family
Small blurb about business building, link to comp plan, and my contact info.
- Did you know? (Accidental Paycheck video)
- Income Disclosure
- Get your personal link.
- Contact me for a class.
Starting a Business
When you sign up with Young Living, you are NEVER required to sell products. However, many member have discovered the “accidental paycheck” after falling in love with the oils and sharing with others.
Please contact me if you are interested in learning more about the business opportunity. We have lots of resources available to help you get started with your new business.
Check out this cute video on the “accidental paycheck” by Common Scents Mom.
I am happy to answer any questions or find out the answer for you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. Save this page and refer to often as you learn and grow with Young Living!