Getting back to our roots! This phrase has become more and more popular these days. You see people flocking to farmers’ markets. They’re asking their grandparents what they used to eat and what household cleaners they used. People are starting to ask why lime-flavored foods are all radioactive green and what purpose it serves for their shampoo to be pink or blue. They’re looking for something different, something better, something natural.
Getting started with essential oils can be quite overwhelming. The goal of this blog is to help you get started on your wellness journey by providing you with the resources you need. One of the first things I learned when it comes to essential oils is they work differently for every single person. What works well for one person may not work as well for another. I encourage you to read the information here, read labels, do your own research, and learn what works best for you.
Please note that when I talk about essential oils in this blog, I am ONLY talking about Young Living essential oils.
What are Essential Oils?
Have you ever crushed a peppermint leaf between your fingers?Or maybe enjoyed the citrusy tang left on your hands after peeling an orange? Then you’ve already experienced essential oils.
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years for cosmetic purposes, as well as for their spiritually and emotionally uplifting properties. Young Living has always been at the forefront of bringing this ancient tradition to modern users, introducing millions to a total mind/body wellness they may never have dreamed possible. Primarily extracted through careful steam distillation, but also through cold pressing, the purest essential oils are far more powerful than the botanicals from which they were extracted. Any time you hold a bottle of Young Living’s powerful essential oils, you are holding nature’s pure essence.
How Do I Use Essential Oils?
The labels on Young Living essential oil bottles indicate how the various oils are to be used. There are three different ways: Aromatically, Topically, and Internally. It is important that you read the label before using and use ONLY as directed.
Why Young Living?
- The Young Living Scientific Advisory Council provides valuable insight into the development of our pioneering essential oils and oil-infused products. Comprised of prominent scientific professionals from around the globe, the council provides years of experience in natural products.
- Each batch of essential oils is rigorously tested, in-house and through third party testing.
- All pest control at the farms is done with essential oils.
- All weed control is done by hand.
- Young Living is committed to giving back. The Young Living Foundation empowers individuals to achieve their potential and defy limitations by providing wellness and education opportunities to under-served communities.
- Young Living recognizes business builders with trips, rank advancements, awards, and more!
- Young Living provides members with support, education, and community, which makes joining Young Living an empowering experience!
- Young Living has the largest selection of singles and blends available.
- Young Living provides non-toxic products that allow people to get the toxic stuff out of their homes.
- Young Living not only offers essential oils, but they also offer oil-fused products such as beauty products and supplements.