The labels on the Young Living essential oil bottles indicate how the various oils are to be used. There are three different ways: Aromatically, Topically, and Internally. It is important that you read the label before using and use ONLY as directed.
- Use essential oils aromatically to uplift the spirit.
- Rub 2-3 drops of essential oil between your palms and inhale.
- Add a few drops of essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head and bowl with a towel. Breathe deeply and slowly.
- Use your favorite essential oils in our diffusers.
Many essential oils are safe and beneficial to use directly on the skin.
- Place 2-3 drops of essential oil directly on the desired area and massage in. Repeat as desired.
- Always follow the label’s dilution instructions.
Caution: Essential oils are very potent and may be irritating to the skin. If irritation occurs, apply any pure vegetable oil to the area to dilute. Citrus-based oils and blends may cause temporary photo-sensitivity.
When taking essential oils internally, try these tips:
- Place several drops of oil into a gelatin capsule and swallow with water.
- Add 1-2 drops of essential oil to a glass of water, NingXia Red, juice, yogurt, your favorite sweetener of choice, or plant-based milk and swallow.
- Add 1-2 drops of oil (to taste) to meals when cooking.
Note: Always consult individual product labels for usage directions.