About Thieves and Thieves Vitality
With Thieves® and Thieves® Vitality™, you’ll have a quick and easy way to balance your busy life and your wellness. Keeping up with your busy schedule means keeping up with your immune wellness. With this essential oil blend, you can support overall wellness and a healthy immune system* with just a few drops.
This blend combines Lemon, Clove, Eucalyptus Radiata, Cinnamon Bark, and Rosemary essential oils to create one of Young Living’s most popular products.
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene (Lemon, Eucalyptus Radiata, Rosemary)
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent eugenol (Clove, Cinnamon)
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent eucalyptol (Eucalyptus Radiata, Rosemary)
What’s the Difference?
Thieves Vitality essential oil blend is labeled for dietary use. Thieves essential oil blend is labeled for topical/aromatic applications. Use both to enjoy the full scope of this blend’s versatility!
How to Use Thieves
This blend was inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals used while robbing the dead and dying.
- Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on underside of arm. Apply to desired area as needed.
- Diffuse 6–8 drops of Thieves to help create an environment of peace and security. Customize your Thieves experience by adding a few drops of Orange, Tangerine, or Nutmeg essential oil.
- Refresh musty carpets by adding 5 drops of Thieves to a cup of baking soda; combine well and let sit overnight until the oil is absorbed. Sprinkle over carpets and vacuum thoroughly.
- Put in a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in your dishwater or dishwasher to thoroughly clean dishes and eliminate odor.
How to Use Thieves Vitality
Use the sweet, spicy flavor of Thieves Vitality as an addition to your daily wellness regimen. Its constituent oils such as Clove Vitality, Lemon Vitality, and Cinnamon Vitality give a comforting seasoning to warm food and drinks. Add Tangerine Vitality or Orange Vitality essential oil to Thieves Vitality to further brighten the flavors of your favorite foods.
- Add to food or beverages to enhance the flavor. A drop in hot drinks adds a spicy zing (Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Rosemary)
- Add 1 drop Thieves to 2 drops Orange essential oil as a refreshing flavor to complement your favorite beverage
- Add 1 drop to a cup of warm water as part of a wellness regimen
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed as a dietary supplement.
- Put a drop or a swirl of Thieves Vitality essential oil in your morning juice, tea, or coffee. The spicy, sweet flavor will also give your morning beverage a flavor boost.
- Add a drop to oatmeal, granola, or other cereal to elevate your breakfast.
- Take a shot of NingXia Red® with a drop of Thieves Vitality for a quick, spicy boost to your daily NingXia Red shot.
- Include a drop of Thieves Vitality in a cup of warm water or milk.
How do you use Thieves and Thieves Vitality?
Please share your favorite way to use Thieves Vitality in the comment section below.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.