Getting back to our roots! This phrase has become more and more popular these days. You see people flocking to farmers’ markets. They’re asking their grandparents what they used to eat and what household cleaners they used. People are starting to ask why lime-flavored foods are all radioactive green and what purpose it serves for their shampoo to be pink or blue. They’re looking for something different, something better, something natural.
Welcome to the wonderful world of Young Living essential oils!
I’m Kim Lashombe, a fellow Young Living team member and part of your support team/upline. I was first introduced to Young Living in May 2014 and have been loving and using them ever since. This has been a total lifestyle change for me. I’ve been able to ditch toxic chemicals from my home and replace them with more natural, non-toxic poducts.
Some of my favorite products that I use daily include NingXia Red, Peppermint, Progessence Plus, Sulfurzyme, Omegagize, Life 9, and Thieves household cleaner.
If you stumbled upon this blog and don’t have essential oils yet, I would love to help you get started. Click the button below to get your Premium Starter Kit.
About This Blog
Getting started with essential oils can be quite overwhelming. The goal of this blog is to help you get started on your wellness journey by providing you with the resources you need. One of the first things I learned when it comes to essential oils is they work differently for every single person. What works well for one person may not work as well for another. I encourage you to read the information here, read labels, do your own research, and learn what works best for you.
I organized this blog as follows to help you start your wellness journey:
- The Basics. Here you will learn about essential oils, how to use them, why purity matters, …
- Your Kit. Learn about what’s included in your Premium Starter Kit, how to use the oils, tips, and more!
- Your VO. When you join Young Living, you get your own Virtual Office. From here, you can place an order, set up Essential Rewards, view order history, view commissions, and so much more.
- Resources. There is so much great information about Young Living products on the web. I pulled together some of my favorite and most useful resources to help you continue your oily education.
- Sharing. As you begin using your Young Living products, you are sure to fall in love with them as I did. I know you won’t want to keep it all to yourself and will want to share with your friends and family.
- Blog. Here you will find out about monthly promos, recipes, DIYs, product information, and more!
Please note that when I talk about essential oils in this blog, I am ONLY talking about Young Living essential oils.